I’ve been using obsidian for almost 2 years now. The main feature of obsidian is that it is a blank canvas. You can transform it into literally anything like Note-taking, life tracking, task management, and many more.
But this is the same feature that scares most people. They don’t know where to start or what to do. For those people, I’ve shared some part of my vault to help you kickstart your obsidian Note-taking Journey.
Obsidian Starter Vault
Gain access to a special obsidian vault with notes and templates to power up your workflows and empower your thinking.
Who is this for?
- Beginners who have just started on obsidian
- People who want to play in the sandbox of notes
- The Obsidian Vault
- Over 500 notes
- Custom Css
- Plugins to improve your workflow
- Examples: Templates, Goals, Reading list, Zettelkasten System, Dashboard
- User guide: New Guides & Workflows will be added shortly
Why I choose Obsidian Over Other Apps
- Easy to write and switch between notes
- Local & Markdown format(You choose to keep your notes)
- Works offline
- Supports backlinks
- Beautiful Graph View
- Every growing list of community plugins
Over time this obsidian starter vault will expand with step-by-step tutorials on various workflows and ideas on Personal Knowledge Management. By purchasing this starter vault, you will receive future updates.